“You do not need to seek freedom in a different land, for it exists with your own body, heart, mind, and soul.”
In my teaching practice I like to draw upon all my yoga and meditation experience, choosing rather what’s the best for my clients then keeping to one particular style. It’s a mix and match yoga practice aiming to provide a holistic mind-body practice to anyone who is wishing to do yoga. My style is deeply inspired by:
Iyengar Hatha Yoga, which focuses on alignment, precision and endurance, uses props to help with a better understanding and practice of each posture;
Kriya Yoga which brings easy but vigorous exercises and focuses on breath (pranayama);
Yin Yoga which introduces deep, mindful stretching;
Chair Yoga which helps me to adapt practice to all the different bodies and unique needs that my clients have.
Thanks to my background in yoga I teach both in gyms/health clubs and provide private classes for people with special needs, adapted to their level of fitness.
With Yoga you can:
- make your body stronger, more flexible and agile
- release stress accumulated in muscles
- train your mind to be more peaceful and focused
- increase your body awareness
- improve your mood
- become more resilient
- learn how to decrease an impact of stress on your wellbeing
- be a healthier and happier version of yourself.